REACHA has the following accreditations that it has acquired after due process of diligence with regards to each of the concerned organisations/institutions/mandates:
1. Registered with Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India, with effect from 1st April 2021 - Form CSR-1 - CSR Registration No. CSR00000086
2. Income Tax Registrations/Renewal of Tax Exemptions as follows:
3. Registered with Darpan Portal of NITI Aayog - www.ngodarpan.gov.in.
4. Registered with Home Ministry, Government of India, under the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA)
5. Accredited with National Skills Development Corporation (NSDC), Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship.
7. Registered and duly verified as an NGO with NASSCOM Foundation Bigtech:(https://bigtech.nasscomfoundation.org/) ) in partnership with techsoup.
8. Was Registered with Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA)’s IA Hub from 2016-2019 after an exhaustive process of verification of all compliances by key ministries of Government of India.
9. REACHA has also been exhaustively verified by following Corporates as part of their process of on-boarding NGOs for CSR support:
In this Page
REACHA has become a member of UN Global Compact Network India (UN - GCNI) since January 2020. In this way, REACHA has committed itself to achieving the mandate of Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) - www.unglobalcompact.org/sdgs - as mutually decided by the United Nations.
Read more about GCNI at www.globalcompact.in
Read more about UNGCNI at www.unglobalcompact.org